Cranberry and chipotle are a perfect match! In this burger they pair with the mild turkey, salty bacon, and creamy avocado for incredible taste and texture. The flavors of the grill tie everything together and will leave your family and guests wanting more.
Cranberry Chipotle Turkey Burger
- 1 lbs. Ground Turkey
- 1/4 lbs. Finely Diced Bacon
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 C Whole Cranberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Chipotle in Adobo Sauce
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1 Sliced Tomato
- 1 Sliced Avocado
- Heat grill to 350 degrees.
- Combine ground turkey, diced bacon, salt and pepper. Divide into four balls and form into uniform patties.
- Heat cast iron skillet on grill. Add cranberries, sugar, lemon juice and chipotle in adobo sauce. Cook down until cranberries are soft and start to fall apart. Move pan to bottom rack on grill to cook while grilling burgers.
- Oil grill grates and place burgers on grill. Grill for 5 minutes, flip and grill for another 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Remove from grill.
- Put lettuce on top of bottom bun. Top with the burger, cranberry mixture, tomato, and the sliced avocado, for a scrumptious Cranberry Chipotle Turkey Burger!