Grilled Pineapple Habanero Cheesecake
This easy cheesecake recipe packs a huge amount of flavor, thanks to the Croix Valley Pineapple Habanero BBQ & Wing Sauce. The cracker crust and fresh grilled pineapple complete the flavor and will leave your guests wanting more.
Check out the video on how to prepare this dish HERE
1 box vanilla wafers
½ cup sugar
2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1 stick butter (at room temperature)
2 pounds cream cheese
½ cup sugar
½ cup sour cream
4 eggs, plus 2 yolks
½ cup Croix Valley Pineapple Habanero BBQ & Wing Sauce
1. Preheat grill to 350°. Spray spring form pan with cooking oil.
2. In a food processor, pulse the wafers, sugar, and cinnamon until completely combined. Work the butter into the mix until crumbly. Please uniformly into the spring form pan. Place on grill for 5 minutes.
3. In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, mix the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the sour cream and mix well. Add the eggs and yolks one at a time. Mix well and scrape down the sides before adding the next egg. Add the Croix Valley Pineapple Habanero BBQ & Wing Sauce.
4. Pour into the pan with the crust, stopping ½ inch from the top of the pan. Back for 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Peel, core and slice the pineapple into thick slices. Spray both sides of the slices with oil and grill until grill marks appear, turning as needed. Remove from grill and dice.
6. Allow cheesecake to cool. Top with diced pineapple and Croix Valley Habanero BBQ & Wing Sauce.