Croix Valley Cookoff
Can you cook a steak? Have a killer Brat recipe? This is your chance to show off your cooking skills. You do not have to be a professional cook to compete!
Mark your calendars now and sign up today for the Croix Valley Cookoff, a DOUBLE Steak Cookoff Contest and Bratwurst showdown at Croix Valley HQ in Hudson, Wisconsin. There's a $10,000 prize purse up for grabs and the winners qualify to compete at the World Championships in Ft. Worth, TX.
Anyone can enter and we provide the steaks! Sign up today at www.steakcookoffs.com and we'll see you May 22nd in Hudson for the Croix Valley Cookoff!
Enter your best creation into the Bratwurst Category and you could win this extraordinary trophy and cash! This "anything goes" bratwurst competition is only limited by your creativity. Bratwurst spaghetti.... go for it, Bratwurst Egg Rolls... absolutely! Enter today and get ready to throw down your best bratwurst creation!
Here's the Deal:
1. Bratwurst must be the star of the dish. You can cook whatever you like, as long as it not only includes brats, but features them as well. Provide your own bratwurst for the Showdown.
2. You must turn in 6 portions for judging and they must fit in the clamshell provided (no trays).
3. Get creative! You can turn in 3 whole brats cooked and topped all fancy-like and cut them in half, or you can make 6 bratwurst crostinis, 6 brat sliders, 6 jalapeno poppers stuffed with brats and kraut...you get the idea!
4. Bratwurst entries will be judged on Appearance, Creativity, Taste, and Execution. The order of tie breakers for Bratwurst is Taste, Creativity, Appearance, and Execution.
5. Full rules for Ancillary competitions may be found online at www.SteakCookoffs.com.
Thank you to our partners.
Revier Cattle Company www.RevierCattle.com
Revier Cattle Company premium Black Angus beef is the highest quality, tastiest beef we have ever sank our teeth into. Rasied on the family farms in Minnesota since 1867, the Revier family sets their beef apart from others with an industry-leading operation focused on humane animal treatment, higher quality feeds, and social, economic and environmental sustainability. The total care that goes into producing the Revier Cattle is what makes this the highest quality beef on the market! Revier is generously providing their premium Ribeye steaks to the Croix Valley Cookoff and the Revier family is looking forward to meeting the competitors and experiencing what #SCAFamily is all about. Please learn more about Revier beef online at www.RevierCattle.com.
Big Frig www.BigFrig.com