Recipe: Croix Valley Grilled Pork Chili
Croix Valley Grilled Pork Chili
- 1 1/4 pound Grilled Pork (Boneless chops, steak, or loin), diced.
- 31 oz. Chili beans (2 cans WITH brine)
- 5 oz Kidney Beans (1can WITH brine)
- 14 oz. Stewed Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Med onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Merlot
- 1 cup Croix Valley Original Steak Sauce or Hot 'n Spicy Sauce & Marinade
Begin process by grilling pork, basting in Croix Valley Steak Sauce while on the grill. This step can be done a day or two in advance, as part of a delicious meal, then dice the leftovers and keep in refrigerator until ready for use. Combine all ingredients in a stock pot and simmer over medium heat on the stove for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with your favorite accompaniments (shredded cheddar, sour cream, crackers, cornbread) and enjoy! For a little extra heat, substitute Croix Valley Hot 'n Spicy. You're going to love this chili!