Recipe: Croix Valley Spicy Fajitas
Croix Valley Spicy Fajitas
So versatile, Croix Valley Sauces make any meal a hit. For a south of the border tatse extravaganza, we use Croix Valley Hot 'n Spicy to make some fantastic Fajitas with your favorite meats!
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Pounds skinless chicken breast or flank steak, sliced into 1/2" strips
- (use any of your favorite meats: pork loin, shrimp, etc.)
- 2-3 Large Bell Peppers, sliced in strips
- 2 Medium Red or Yellow Onions, sliced in strips
- 1 cup Croix Valley Hot n' Spicy Sauce and Marinade
Suggested sides/additions: Guacamole, Sour Cream, Refried Beans, Salsa, Mexican Rice.
Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat and sautee until thoroughly cooked or desired doneness on beef. Add peppers and onion, reduce to medium heat until vegetables are slightly tender. Add Croix Valley Hot 'n Spicy until thoroughly heated. Serve on heated flour tortillas and with your favorite fixin's! Serves 4-6