Free domestic shipping on orders over $100
- Color: Black Onyx
- Construction: Heavy-duty ceramic body with gorgeous rattan-style ceramic finish and heavy-duty ceramic Competition fire bowl
- Two-Tiered Cooking Grates: Cast iron 1st Tier cooking grate for superior searing with a rust and corrosion-resistant, heavy-gauge stainless steel 2nd Tier flip cooking grate, providing 806 square inches of cooking area
- Grill Fuel Type: Lump charcoal recommended
- Integrated Thermometer: Easy-to-read 1,000 oF thermometer with cooking temperature zones through 1,000 oF
- Stainless Steel Lid Shock Absorber
- Bottom Draft Vent: Black powder coat HeatZone™ includes calibrated smoker and grilling control knobs, removable ash drawer, and electric starter port.
- Top Draft Vent: Cast iron top vent with color-coded HeatZone™ draft controls
- Adjustable Grill Light: LED light for late night and early morning cooks
- Side Shelves: Two slatted wood drop down shelves for easy storage. Provides needed space for grilling accessories.
- Cooking Stone: 100% Natural Lava Stone for stone cooking pizzas or to create an indirect heating environment for smoking and baking
- Cover: Heavy-duty, branded, vinyl cape-style cover with velcro closure for easy on/off
- Electric Starter: Starter slides directly into our HeatZone™ starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- Cart: Sturdy black powder coat cart with four (two locking, two non-locking) high-quality swivel casters with fully-enclosed cabinet for all your grilling storage needs
- Dimensions: Assembled depth: 34”, assembled height: 48”, assembled width: 63” (with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 341 lbs (Heavy-duty ceramic construction)
- Assembly Required: 20-25 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five years for all metal parts, one year for cover, ninety days for side shelves, temperature gauge, grilling light, Bakelite tab, and electric starter. Warranty not transferable to subsequent owners.
- Shipping: Freight shipping is free in the contiguous United States and includes lift gate service. Freight will be coordinated with customers direct from manufacturer in St. Louis, MO. Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.