Croix Valley Barbecued Salmon
- 6 Salmon Fillets, center cut, skin-on -or-
- 6 Salmon Steaks, 3/4" to 1" thick
- 1 cup Croix Valley Garlic 'n Herb Sauce and Marinade
- Sea Salt
- Coarse-ground Black Pepper
- Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels. Rub salmon flesh (not skin sides) with generous amounts of salt and pepper.
- Place salmon in a plastic zippered bag with 1/2 cup of Croix Valley Garlic 'n Herb, coating entire salmon. Refrigerate in marinade for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Oil grill to prevent sticking. While grill is preheating to medium-high heat, remove salmon from refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature until grill is ready.
- Grill salmon with grill covered for about 5 minutes with the skin side up. This will allow the flesh to form a nice crust. Turn salmon to skin side down and grill covered for an additional 5 minutes or until done (when fish flakes easily when tested with a fork).
- Brush salmon with remaining Croix Valley Garlic 'n Herb Sauce, remove from grill and serve.