With thousands of meatloaf recipes available, we take the easy approach to a sensational meatloaf the entire family will enjoy! Croix Valley Sauces takes this traditional dish and makes it your own!
Croix Valley Saucy Meatloaf
- 2 Pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Croix Valley Garlic 'n Herb Sauce and Marinade
- Combine all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of Croix Valley Garlic 'n Herb (set aside for later) and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree oven for 35-45 minutes or until meatloaf has reached an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
- During last 15 minutes of baking, baste the meatloaf with the remaining sauce.
Serves 4-6. This dish is also fantastic with Croix Valley Original Steak Sauce and works beautifully with the Hot 'n Spicy for a little extra kick!