So versatile, Croix Valley Sauces make any meal a hit. For a south of the border taste extravaganza, we use Croix Valley Hot 'n Spicy to make some fantastic Fajitas with your favorite meats!
Croix Valley Spicy Fajitas
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Pounds skinless chicken breast or flank steak, sliced into 1/2" strips
- (use any of your favorite meats: pork loin, shrimp, etc.)
- 2-3 Large Bell Peppers, sliced in strips
- 2 Medium Red or Yellow Onions, sliced in strips
- 1 cup Croix Valley Hot n' Spicy Sauce and Marinade
- Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat and sautee until thoroughly cooked or desired doneness on beef.
- Add peppers and onion, reduce to medium heat until vegetables are slightly tender.
- Add Croix Valley Hot 'n Spicy until thoroughly heated. Serve on heated flour tortillas and with your favorite fixin's!
Suggested sides/additions: Guacamole, Sour Cream, Refried Beans, Salsa, Mexican Rice. Serves 4-6