Grilled Breakfast Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 1 pound Ground Sausage
- ½ C Maple Syrup
- 2 C Finely Shredded Marble Jack Cheese
- 8 Eggs
- Spray Oil
- Preheat grill to 375°.
- Fry sausage on grill in cast iron pan, stirring frequently.
- Cut peppers and onions into large chunks, spray with oil and place directly on grill grates. Grill until soft, turning as needed.
- Remove peppers, onions, and sausage from grill. Place pizza crust on grill for 8 minutes to par-cook.
- Dice peppers and onions.
- Remove crust from grill. Brush evenly with maple syrup. Spread cheese on top. Add sausage, peppers, and onions. Crack eggs and evenly place over the top of the pizza.
- Carefully return pizza to top rack of grill. Cook until egg has set up and crust is crispy – approximately 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.