Perfect as an appetizer or a main course, shrimp wrapped in bacon and basted with Croix Valley Garlic 'n Herb is an explosion of flavor your family and friends will request over and over again!
Bacon Wrapped Garlic 'n Herb Shrimp
- 12 oz. Bacon
- 2 pounds raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Croix Valley Garlic 'n Herb Sauce and Marinade
- Croix Valley Garlic Barbecue Booster
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat of approximately 375 degrees.
- Prepare shrimp by sprinkling with generous coat of Garlic Barbecue Booster.
- Wrap each shrimp with half slice of bacon, tucking bacon underneath itself at the ends to hold in place.
- Place on grill and cook for approximately 3 minutes, then flip.
- Cook shrimp for additional 3 minutes.
- Begin to baste shrimp with Croix Valley Garlic 'n Herb Sauce & Marinade.
- Repeat Process every few minutes until bacon is cooked to desired doneness. The bacon will prevent the shrimp from over cooking and the end result will be pop-in-you-mouth morsels of seafood Heaven!