Pulled Pork Chili
- 2 pounds Pulled Pork, rubbed and smoked with your favorite Croix Valley BBQ Dry rub.
- 1 large White Onion, diced
- 2 Serrano Peppers, diced, seeds and stems removed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced, seeds and stem removed
- 2 cloves Garlic, mined
- 6 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 can (14 oz.) Stewed Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cans (31 oz.) Chili Beans (with Brine)
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Croix Valley Carolina BBQ Dry Rub
- In large stockpot, heat oil and add diced onion, garlic, peppers and Roma Tomatoes. Sauté until onion becomes slightly translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat to a slight boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or longer.
TIP: The longer the chili simmers, the more robust the flavors will become. Tastes even better served the second day!