Garlic 'n Herb Deviled Eggs
- 12 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon Croix Valley Garlic 'n Herb Sauce and Marinade
- Dash Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Hard boil eggs, peel, cut lengthwise and remove yolks.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks with fork and combine with mustard, Garlic 'n Herb, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Replace eggs with yolk filling, dust very lightly with paprika, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and watch the food disappear!