Croix Valley Smoked Honey Dijon Deviled Eggs take your deviled egg game up a notch using the Croix Valley Honey Dijon Barbecue ‘n Brat Sauce and the Croix Valley Spicy Barbecue Booster! You’ll never make deviled eggs any other way again!
- 1 dozen Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 C Mayonnaise
- ½ C Croix Valley Honey Dijon Barbecue ‘n Brat Sauce
- ¼ C Cornichons (finely diced) or pickle relish
- Croix Valley Spicy Barbecue Booster
1. Place eggs on 225° smoker and smoke for 2 hours.
2. Remove from smoker and cool eggs completely.
3. Deshell eggs, cut in half lengthwise, and remove yolks.
4. Combine yolks, mayonnaise, Croix Valley Honey Dijon Barbecue ‘n Brat Sauce, and cornichons. For a chunky filling, mix by hand. For a smother filling, blend with a hand mixer.
5. Fill egg halves with yolk mixture. For a decorative touch, when using a smother filling, use a decorating bag.
6. Sprinkle with Croix Valley Spicy Barbecue Booster and enjoy!