Vegetables aren’t what you typically think of when marinating, but they benefit greatly from some time in a delicious mixture. Also, being that this marinade is used for vegetables, it can be reused. Marinade your vegetables one night and your meat the next night. Just be sure to toss that marinade out after it has come into contact with raw meat!
Marinated Grilled Vegetable Skewers
- 2 ears Corn on the Cob
- 1 Zucchini
- 6 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 C Olive Oil
- ½ C Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- Cut corn into 1-inch pieces. Slice zucchini into ½ inch slices.
- Combine marinade mixture in plastic bag. Add vegetables, seal bag, and toss to coat. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes, overnight is ideal.
- Heat grill to 375°. Soak wooden skewers in water while grill is heating.
- Remove vegetables from marinade. Skewer.
- Place on top rack of grill until corn is soft, turning often – approximately 20 minutes.