Croix Valley is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Full time Production Associate
Croix Valley Foods, producer of award-winning BBQ sauces, marinades, dry rubs and Bloody Mary Seasonings is looking for a full time Production Associate to help in the manufacturing of Croix Valley's food products.
- Producing standardized recipes, mixing, bottling, packaging food products.
- Cleaning, sanitizing and strictly adhering to Standard Operating Procedures, Best Practices and Safe Food Handling procedures.
- Accurately monitoring and recording times, temperatures and production records.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work while standing on your feet for the majority of the shift.
This position is generally Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4pm (or when done; some days may be an earlier finish time, some days may be slightly longer), no weekends or evenings. We are looking for a team player who has great attention to detail, communication skills and can be autonomous and perform their job duties with little direction and supervision. Prior experience is not necessary, just a willingness to work and be part of the team.
Apply below for the current position: