Brisket Egg Rolls are a fun and delicious way to use up leftover brisket, or any other leftover meats you may have! The crispy egg rolls filled with smoked meats and veggies topped off with a vibrant horseradish dip are sure to be a new family favorite!
Brisket Egg Rolls with Horseradish Cream
- 1 lb. leftover brisket
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 small onions, finely diced
- 1 lb. mushrooms, diced
- Canola oil – enough to have 1 inch depth in a pan
- 1 pkg. spring roll wrappers
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup horseradish sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- Fry cabbage, onion, and mushrooms in butter until vegetables are soft.
- Heat oil to 325°. Make sure not to fill the pan too full. Leave space for the oil to rise as the egg rolls are inserted.
- Heat brisket on the grill or in the oven (or the microwave) until warm.
- Lay out two egg roll wrappers with a corner facing you. Put a scoop of veggies near the bottom corner and place a couple of chunks or shreds of brisket on top.
- Brush the edges of the top corner with egg wash. Pull the bottom corner up and over the filling tightly. Fold the corners on the left and right in. Roll tightly up to the top corner.
- Keep egg roll wrappers and formed egg rolls covered with damp paper towels.
- Fry egg rolls in oil until golden brown on all sides. Remove and place on a screen or paper towel to drain.
- Whisk together horseradish sauce and sour cream.
- Serve your brisket egg rolls hot with horseradish cream! Enjoy!