- Cotija Cheese
- Croix Valley Tequila Lime BBQ & Wing Sauce
- Smoked Verde Salsa
- Small Flour Tortillas
Smoked Salsa Verde
- 1 1/2 lb Tomatillos
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 2 Tbsp Croix Valley Garlic Booster
- 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers
- Remove husk from tomatillos and place on the smoker and smoke at 225-250 degrees for 30 minutes until tender.
- Place all ingredients in the blender and pulse until all ingredients are finely chopped and mixed and to desired consistency.
- Place salsa in the refrigerator to chill.
Preparation of tacos:
- Chop or shred brisket
- Place tortillas directly on smoker grate for 1-2 minutes to warm tortilla
- Place tortillas on a plate and place brisket in line down the center of the tortilla.
- Top brisket with Smoked Verde Salsa
- Sprinkle Cotija cheese over Smoked Verde Salsa
- Top with Croix Valley Tequila Lime BBQ and Wing Sauce