Croix Valley's Best Beef Stew
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound beef chuck steak, cubed 1"
- 20 oz. beef broth
- 1 cup Croix Valley Original Steak Sauce
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed 1"
- 3 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add beef and sautee until browned, using salt and pepper to taste.
- In medium stock pot, add vegetables to broth and bring to a boil until vegetables are tender. Reduce heat.
- Add beef and Croix Valley Original Steak Sauce to stock pot and simmer for 15 minutes, uncovered. Remove from heat and enjoy! Serves 4.