Parmesan Garlic Ribeye with Truffle and Herb Compound Butter
- 2-4 Ribeye Steaks
For the Wet Rub:
- 1 ½ cups Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 ½ Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Onion
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
For the Compound Butter:
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Basil
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Thyme
- ¼ teaspoon White Truffle Oil
- Combine all ingredients for the Wet Rub in a gallon zippered plastic bag. Shake or mix thoroughly.
- Place steaks in the bag and seal tight, removing as much air as possible. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours, rotating at least once to distribute the rub evenly on the meat.
- To make the compound butter, allow butter to soften, add herbs and truffle oil and mix thoroughly. Place the butter on a piece of wax paper and roll it into a log shape approximately 1” in diameter. Place in refrigerator to harden.
- When ready to grill the steaks, remove from refrigerator and allow to warm to room temperature. Prepare grill to high heat of approximately 400-450°.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness (approximately 3-5 minutes per side for medium-rare). Top steaks with a slice of compound butter and serve. Add your favorite Croix Valley Sauce & Marinade as a complimentary condiment!