Wagyu Korean Style Meatballs
Wagyu Korean Style Meatballs are quick and delicious meal with an Asian flair that your family will completely devour!
Recipe from Croix Valley Pit Crew member Al Gackstetter @pigseyebbq
Here's the recipe for the oven. I made them on a pellet grill but the instructions are the same.
Cook Time – 20-40 Minutes
Servings – 8-10 Servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl/pan, mix all ingredients until well combined. Shape into medium size balls (roll about 2–3-inch meatballs) and place on a greased baking sheet/dish leaving room between each.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until no longer pink inside (160 degrees internal temperature).
- Once the meatballs come up to temperature, heat up the Garlic Ginger Teriyaki sauce on the stovetop (low-medium heat).
- When the meatballs have finished cooking, dip each one individually (using a toothpick) in the sauce. Or you can pour the sauce over the meatballs and gently stir them until covered.
- Serve warm, and sprinkle your Wagyu Korean Style Meatballs with additional green onion and sesame seeds.
- Serve over a plate of rice.
- You can also keep these warm (after cooking) in a crockpot on the lowest setting.