A scrumptious chili with the flavors of the grill you can't find anywhere else. Grilled pork and Croix Valley Steak Sauce add rich flavors to this recipe, but ease of preparation make this a simple meal everyone loves!
Croix Valley Grilled Pork Chili
- 1 1/4 pound Grilled Pork (Boneless chops, steak, or loin), diced.
- 31 oz. Chili beans (2 cans WITH brine)
- 5 oz Kidney Beans (1can WITH brine)
- 14 oz. Stewed Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Med onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Merlot
- 1 cup Croix Valley Original Steak Sauce or Hot 'n Spicy Sauce & Marinade
- Begin process by grilling pork, basting in Croix Valley Steak Sauce while on the grill. This step can be done a day or two in advance, as part of a delicious meal, then dice the leftovers and keep in refrigerator until ready for use.
- Combine all ingredients in a stock pot and simmer over medium heat on the stove for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with your favorite accompaniments (shredded cheddar, sour cream, crackers, cornbread) and enjoy! For a little extra heat, substitute Croix Valley Hot 'n Spicy. You're going to love this chili!