THIS RECIPE COMES FROM CROIX VALLEY PIT CREW MEMBER MIKE SCHILLING, AKA SMOKIN_HIGHWAYMEN_BBQ.
Here’s a game day snack for the weekend!
Traditional buffalo sauce taste infused with bold garlic flavor makes this sauce ideal for this Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Croix Valley CrockPot Garlic Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time – 20 Minutes
Cook Time – 2½-3 Hours (Low)
Servings – 8 Servings
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 ½-2 cups of shredded chicken
- 1 tablespoon or to taste of Croix Valley Garlic Barbecue Booster
- 3/4 cups or to taste of Croix Valley Garlic Buffalo BBQ and Wing Sauce
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag of corn chips
- First add 16 oz of cream cheese in a 2.5 quart slow cooker.
- Place shredded chicken, Garlic Booster, Garlic Buffalo BBQ and Wing Sauce, ranch, cheese into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 2½-3 hours (stirring occasionally).
- A leftover rotisserie chicken works great for this recipe.
- Can add some Tabasco Sauce to kick it up a notch.