French Fry Cheeseburger Rolls are an "inside-out" cheeseburger stuffed with French fries, Cheddar and pickles, wrapped in bacon and smoked to perfection. This tasty little concoction is the perfect vehicle to deliver the award-winning flavors of our Honey Dijon Barbecue 'n Brat Sauce!
So simple and easy to prepare - throw away the bun and light the grill - here's what you need to do:
- For each burger, flatten out 1/4 pound of lean ground beef.
- Add one slice of your favorite cheese, cut in half.
- Add a few prepared French Fries.
- Toss on some slices of dill pickle.
- Top with Ketchup and roll the patty together. Wrap the burger with a slice or two fo bacon and coat generously with Croix Valley All Meat BBQ Dry Rub.
- Transfer to a 300 degree smoker or grill over indirect heat for about 30 minutes. Near the end of the cook, baste liberally with Croix Valley Honey Dijon Barbecue 'n Brat Sauce.
These inside out burgers are ideal for any variety of flavors. Try stuffing with sautéed mushrooms, Swiss cheese and a drizzle of Croix Valley Original Steak Sauce for an out-of-this-world Bacon Steakhouse Burger Roll!