Croix Valley Grilled Marinated Tofu
- 3/4 cup Croix Valley Sauce and Marinade (use your favorite flavor!)
- 2 pounds firm or extra firm tofu, drained
- Drain and rinse tofu; pat dry. Cut the block lengthwise into 1/2" to 3/4" thick slices and place in a shallow glass dish.
- Add Croix Valley Sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or for up to 8 hours.
- Oil the grill racks well as tofu can stick. Preheat your grill on high for 10 minutes. Once grill is hot, reduce heat to medium for a moment before placing tofu on grill. Grill the tofu slices, approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Brush each side of the tofu with the Croix Valley Sauces you used as a marinade and remove from heat. Serve over your favorite sides including rice, pasta or risotto. Enjoy!