Vegetables on the grill are not only good for you of course, but are elevated by the flavors of the smoker that you are unable to match by cooking indoors. This recipe for Parmesan Garlic Carrot Fries is not only easy to make, but is a crows-pleasing way to get veggies in everyone's diet, especially the little eaters.
Parmesan Garlic Carrot Fries
- Croix Valley Garlic Booster
- 2 Eggs
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Wash Carrots and Peel. Slice Carrots into shoestring segments.
- Place carrots into pan and brush with egg wash. (2 eggs whisked together in small bowl)
- Season liberally with Croix Valley Garlic Booster.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan Cheese over carrot fries.
- Place pan in smoker at 250-300°F for 15-20 minutes until carrots reach desired consistency.